Monday, April 16, 2012

Pear of Barns

 The apricots bloomed a little over a week ago, then about 4 days ago I noted the peaches blooming, and just in the past two or three days the pears have begun opening their blossoms.  Here is a picture using my new lens.  It's a f/1.8 and I think the bokeh is awesome!

This barn is one I like, but usually the foreground is unhappy and junky.  I found a way to fix that with these blooms.  What do you think?


No post-processing here, I am tired since the daughter has deemed it necessary to keep us sleepless and I got the tar beat out of me by the rototiller yesterday.

Please skip on over to Barn Charms!


8 comments:

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

Yes the bokeh is beautiful. I really like the barn with the blooms in front.

Cheryl @ TFD said...

Nice barn and I love the little orchard in front!

Maiu said...

Oh spring! Nice barn too, looks great behind the white flowers!

Elizabeth Edwards said...

love the last shot. looking through the blooms to see the barn. great shots. (:

Tanya Breese said...

i really like the last 2!

Rose said...

Womderful images!

Anonymous said...

LOVE those shots, couldn't be better, fruit trees and a barn...

Elaine said...

It can't get any better than to have spring blooms in front of a beautiful barn!