Friday, December 17, 2010

Bear-able

I thought most schools would have half-days on Friday.  I seem to have been mistaken.  I will probably be working a whole day today...which is a good thing.  I'm looking forward to the break with a mixture of feelings.  I like the idea of having a few days off, but I'm not sure if I like the idea of not making money.

We've been waiting on USCIS.  I don't know when they will get off their butts and get to work on approving us, but there are a few things that make it bear-able.

There are, of course, the soft and fuzzy kind of things, but also friends, family, and loved ones.  All work seamlessly together to make the wait easier.

I am hoping to make an enchilada to join the masterpieces Cora has in the freezer for next month.

For now, I am going to enjoy breakfast and begin a new day.

No comments: