Monday, August 17, 2009

Brand New Week

Hmmm, I am actully looking forward to the shorter work day. Today I am going to go in a seven and leave by 330. I do this because of some of the weirdos I work with. The ones there on Monday provide a dearth of conversation and so going in later seems like a golden idea. Tomorrow I will return to the 6-230 thing.

I downloaded a few songs this weekend. (Bought them after a few drinks, it seemed the thing to do, thank you very much) I got five from Gordon Lightfoot. Something about his music, well, I just enjoy the songs. I remember "Sundown" playing on the radio when I was a kid. By then, though, it was already a few years old. Strangely, I recall the Beatles' "Glass Onion" and "Savoy Truffle" playing on the radio, too. Oh, I also remember doing my best to belt out "Baby's Got Her Blue Jeans On," too. Lord have mercy. I wonder if my parents thought it was cute or just creepy.

No comments: