Friday, March 9, 2012

Work in Progress

 Most people who see Chloe see what you see above.  I have been trying to describe what WE see.  It's difficult without you actually being her and watching her.  Well, I took some pictures of her the other night and then I did a little photo magic.  I am not done yet, and I'm not even sure if this is what I want, but it DOES illustrate how she feels to us.  Especially if she has had sugar or...a nap...or, well, this is descriptive of her anytime, really.
like I said, I want to try this again, but this was my first attempt.  Whatdya think?

4 comments:

Lorrene said...

hahahahaha That is so cute !!!

Anonymous said...

I can see where you two get so tired with you having Six Chloe's,hahaha, she is so cute!!
Aunt Carol

Madge Bloom said...

That is wonderful... Chloe in multiples!

jade said...

Yeah - I do know the feeling, our "girl who never walks but always runs" is not called Chloe, but oh, yes, I do know what it feels like. Hurray for nap time now and again.