Saturday, October 3, 2009

You Know How It Is

You know how it is when you get a song stuck in your head? I have been dealing with that all week. I don't mind, since it is a decent song...ok, I really like this song.

So, I finally downloaded it last night. I also downloaded a couple of others. But, it is this one that sticks in my head. This morning I decided to see if there was a video that goes with it. There is. Now, providing your computer allows it, have a look at this video. Listen to the song and tell me if you like it.

3 comments:

Jimh. said...

I apologize for the text, I could not get it right...but you know what I meant.

frogglet said...

I like it. cool video too

Lorrene said...

I have a song stuck in my head too.
I hate it when that happens. My song is about 50 years old. Maybe my luck would change if I would stop singing, "I'm drifting into deep water."