Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Days

It's days such as these that make me smile.  Nothing specific happened.  No great happening fell from the sky.  No disaster befell us.  It was just a day.  It was a day i hope we have many more of.  I began the day by taking Chloe to Mcdonald's to get breakfast for everyone.  We also got Mommy some Starbucks and the Sunday paper.

Then Chloe and I went to town and did a little shopping while Cora did a little shopping on her own.  We got home about the same time.  We worked on the yard and Chloe helped a little.  I managed to get the back yard seeded and also managed to mow and plant some garden plants.  We did a lot of small things and Cora managed to get some time to relax,  All-in-all, it was a GREAT day.

It was so good it made me remember a song we both like.



It's mellow and so were we today.  I wish we could have more days like this!

No comments: