Thursday, May 24, 2012

The End is Nigh!

School is coming to a close.  I am slowly learning the expectations of teachers at the end of the year.  What a pain in the butt.  I think I should be paid for the simple fact that I am awesome.  And, no, I am not from "THAT" generation.  I simply know the value of people, such as myself, to the rest of society, and I think it is time I am compensated for my awesomeness.

Alas, not many others seem to think so, and those who do are not wealthy enough to support my awesomeness in the way it should be.

I am looking forward to a little time in the next few weeks.  I have not been taking any photos, simply because I've been busy.  I leave school and get Chloe...not much time for a photo, unless a building is burning down on my way home.  I know photographic opportunities are out there, I just haven't had the opportunity to look for them.

This weekend will be welcome.  A three day weekend!  Summer is creeping in and I like that...except, I haven't been out enjoying it.  Hopefully the weekend will see us outside enjoying our time together!
Next Friday marks a big change for Washington State.  We get to buy liquor in grocery stores!  Maybe not a red letter day, but something of interest.  Finally, Washington State is catching up with others.

This week and next we are testing the kids 2 days a week.

1 comment:

Awesome Gram-in-law said...

You are so awesome, you have an awesome wife, and awesome daughter, awesome Grandma-in-law. Now if we could get anyone to agree with us, we would be that much more awesome.
You get a lot of awesome pictures of your awesome daughter.