Saturday, May 11, 2013

Our Summer Begins NOW!

 We bought a camp trailer.  It folds out.

We decided to get it last weekend.  We went to pick it up Friday night, but it turned out the wiring in the Cruiser was bad.  We had to leave it there.  My wonderful Father-in-Law offered his help and we fixed that puppy and then we went in and got it.  My FIL filled me in on a few little tidbits of info about our braking system and we got the trailer.  I dropped him off and pulled in front of the house,

I showed Cora and then sat down because Chloe was sleeping.  Chloe woke up a little while later.  She came out and asked me if I'd gotten the camper.  I told her to look out side.  She went to the door and the squeals of excitement were exceptional.  She was very excited.

We went to town after we pulled it into the yard and got a few needed items.  I had planned to work on the bathroom, but those plans went up in flames.
 It is about a dozen kinds of awesome!  I cannot wait to try it out!!  
Tomorrow is Mother's Day.  I hope all you mothers out there have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and enjoy! Chloe is going to have so much fun camping.

Sue