Sunday, March 17, 2013

Last Week Or So

 You can always tell Spring is here when you see the Daffodils coming up.  That may be why they are amongst my favorite flowers.  Last week we went out and took some pictures of Chloe.  A few turned out well.
 I cannot believe how much this beautiful little girl has grown up before our eyes.  She has so much life.  I love her for it.


 I often have my camera with me, because you never know when you're going to see something worthy of a picture.  Sometimes you have to get out of the truck to find it, though.  I've been busy working and yesterday we began a new project.  remodeling our master bathroom.  It keeps expanding in scope, though.  I think it will be good when we are done, though.

This last picture was taken just off the freeway.  I can't wait until all the plants come back from their winter rest, it will be beautiful!

No comments: